The session is quite informal – don’t worry you won’t be required to make any speeches! You can just focus on networking and getting to know people. The timings are relaxed too, whilst they are not performed with military precision a typical morning would follow this simple routine:
- 7.30 AM - A good time to arrive to catch the greatest networking time, along with a welcome cup of tea or coffee. If it's your first visit, feel free to let one of the hosts introduce you to some fellow breakfasters.
- 8.00 AM - Breakfast! The food will be announced when it's ready and you will be able to choose from quite a selection of quality, fresh ingredients. There's something for everyone.
- 8.30 AM - Speaker time. Every month a different speaker will regale you with words of wisdom. The topic may be related to a very local issue that affects the Milton Keynes community as a whole, or it may cover specific advice for one or more areas of your business. The exception is December when no one wants to be too serious.
- 8.50 AM - Business card draw and general notices.
- 9.00 AM - Go back to work, or indeed stay a while longer for as much networking as your fellow breakfasters are willing to take.